Shaping Training Around the Needs of Employers
News - Wednesday, 2nd March, 2016
ROI Solutions at Preston’s College are getting out amongst industry in an effort to understand the training and growth needs of local businesses.
This week will see ROI Solutions exhibiting at two local business expos; firstly displaying at the E3 Northwest Business Expo at Bolton’s Macron Stadium on Thursday 3rd March followed by the Lancashire Business Expo at Preston’s Guild Hall on Friday 4th March.
This comes after the training provider attended a Digital Round Table event with local Networking Group ‘Downtown in Business’ to help Preston’s College understand the speed of change in the digital arena and how training can be shaped around the needs of the digital sector.
During March 2016, the team are also hosting a string of other key events at Preston’s College to support the business community. These include:
- Peninsular – Monday 14th March 2016
- A Human Resources and Health & Safety event aimed at business owners (helping us to reach HR professionals who take care of the training and budgets)
- Apprenticeship Careers Fair – Wednesday 16th March 2016
- In conjunction with the North & western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, Preston’s College are welcoming 50 local business exhibitors including RBS, Blackburn Rovers, Chris Bowker and Virgin Trains to provide young people with information about Apprenticeships and Careers in the local area
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) – Wednesday 23rd March 2016
- An event for the construction supply chain to support them with forthcoming City Deal plans! There’s already over 60 businesses registered…
If you know any businesses who may wish to be involved, please ask them to contact ROI Solutions directly on 01772 22 55 77 or email email@example.com.
You can also follow us on Twitter, @roi_solutions.